Wednesday, March 31, 2010

raw

There's a feeling that comes over me unabated and completely unasked for. It's been knocking on my door from the first moment when my eyes opened. It's been pushing me to act in ways I never thought possible. To be the motivator, the instigator, the decision maker, and overall the dreamer that I am.
His company has become my friend. Taking him inside of me to roam throughout my body, tingling in my fingertips when I touch, whisping through my lungs when I breath, shuddering when I realize what it means... This stranger, though I've called his name many times before in my life, is new. He's strong. He's growing to the point where control is no longer an option. And he will win.
I want to cry at the thought. Of giving in to his will. Accepting what he has been pointing me towards from that first moment.
Am I ready? Has enough time passed? Should I consult, should I hide, should I run and say goodbye...? Yet...I know now, like I knew then, like I'll know in the time of forever's passing. That it's true. This named stranger with his raw power will break me for the good. And his power, how I feel it now, will flow from me into the life of another...and...forever...will be...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment