Friday, November 19, 2010

whip my hair


Jay-Z ft. Willow Smith - Whip My Hair (Official Music Video)
Uploaded by ChaOko_01. - Explore more music videos.

I find when whipping my hair back and forth I often come down with a serious neck ache that leaves me prostrate in bed for up to two weeks. The only positive for this wild and reckless behavior is the drugs for the pain. Needless to say the moment I was blacklisted for morphine I no longer practice the action of whipping my hair back and forth. Note: A piss poor side effect of morphine is hair loss, where in the instance of this video where she is whipping paint back and forth I would be the one showering everyone with loose hair. Note part two: As one ages our equilibrium's deteriorate causing bruises and worse when whipping hair back and forth. Note part three: Please use caution when whipping hair back and forth. Note part four: The creator of this blog is only responsible for the distribution of the want to whip one's hair back and forth, however he is not responsible for the injuries sustained from whipping one's hair back and forth. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment