Tuesday, November 2, 2010

randomness

Hello life. You've provided quite a bit lately. Thank you for being as kind as you are.

On the eve of Oklahoma's demise, due to the red winning the election, I feel a slight compulsion in drafting a farewell. Not to life or anything like that, I'm drafting a goodbye to freedom. Think of red tape that is being strapped across the eyes of the free thinkers in the state. The red has taken over in droves and our state has turned capitalist. It's going to be a very constricted next couple of years.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, this is a big opportunity for the red and maybe, just maybe in a wishing on carebears maybe, they can pull it together and make the state grand. Heck, if they do rescue the state then I'll deeply reconsider giving a highway patrolman a personal hello with my mouth as well. Oh snap.

Farewell Harry Potter book number 4. I almost cried when Cedric Diggory was killed by Voldemort. Welcome to the real world readers, this shit just got serious. I absolutely don't want to put the books down. I've heard stories of people reading the book on their way back to the store to get the next one. Well call me a camper cus I'm seriously thinking of going to the movie's late night release. I was Harry Potter this year so I have the costume.

Farewell Halloween. From being: a pirate, mawmaw, Harry Potter, a creepy maintenance guy, to a cowboy surfer choir boy; to hosting a kick ass Halloween party; to candy; to fun raffles and events at work. You were absolutely fabulous. This year rocked.

Farewell busy times at work. This month has been horrible in the case of absolutely can't think at work; it's been bam bam bam do this do this do this now now now kind of atmosphere lately. But I'm finally to the point where the eye of the hurricane has settled. There will be a follow through, but it'll be chancey whether it will be tough or not. With this horribleness being thrust upon me it's made me realize that I need to start the life plan for the future.

Tomorrow shall be an interesting day. Blue, you still have time to stock up on hope before the slop hits the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment