Thursday, November 18, 2010

Story Time Thursday - poemista

Story Time Thursday : ) poem edition.

On gentle night doth story tell
of grandeur told
heroics fell
loves betrayal
and impending doom
unto the stories end
where hearts are true
til the night takes hold
and day takes break
for the glory of dreams
lay gentle claim
and the story unfolds
before the breaking of day



^____________-\|/-____________^







chang(ing)(e)(s)




With the changing of seasons
comes the changing of tastes
that change what we love
when the place needs a change
whence the changes may come
and the changes do sway
towards changing of love
and changing of space
who can change who we are
when we conquer the change
in the time of the changes
when changes take place



^____________-\|/-____________^




In the gloom
can I see
an eye afar
watching me

making move
I dodge the trees
gliding its way
approaching the fiend

snarls erupt
when pungent smell
halts my charge

it isn't well


claws flash in moonlight

eyes glare in shadows

sniffing the air
and loosing a howl

she springs my way
heavy steps she takes
yet leaves a trail
of blood in her wake

where once she stood
now she lay

with her head

ten feet away



...
In the gloom

can I see

something else
staring at me

No comments:

Post a Comment