Tuesday, July 27, 2010

smiling rejection

Smile. Because you can. Because you have a face that has the ability to do so. Because you breath life. Because you are you.

So I'm a little over rejection. Not that rejection is a bad thing mind you. But because rejection comes with a negative stereotype. I'm okay that I've been rejected, it's life and it happens all the time. Everyone reaches a certain point at a certain time. But not everyone's certain times work out to be the right time for both people. Again...that's life.

But I can be over it all the same. Yes I want to be wanted by who I want. Yes that's EXTREMELY selfish. And yes I might cry about it ----> Allergies stirring up my weepy eyes!

I'm learning patience. And I haaaaaaate patience, because mainly I have none and it's hard for me to wait patiently for anything. So I'm on this crusade to be patient, accept rejection, and smile (because I mean it when I do).

Luckily I'm a happy guy. Things rarely get to me and I can go with the flow like the Pisces I am. Though I do get tired of swimming in circles sometimes, I mean I do like a change in scenery every now and then.

Current random life ifs: Stop placing myself in positions to get rejected :)
Paint the kitchen (seriously I bought the paint and supplies)
Columbus kind of terrifies me (3 weeks and counting down)

Current random life dids: Trimmed the trees in the backyard
No longer have to clear out spare bedroom for possible new roomie :(
Made my bed !

No comments:

Post a Comment