Wednesday, July 7, 2010

reset and recover

When you touched him did you think of me
inside of you so tight fitting.
When you kissed him on the mouth,
were there sparks like one's I felt?
When you stroked his wavy hair
was there magic in the air?

So I wasn't expecting it to affect me this badly.

I like to stroll through life with the attitude that nothing truly bothers me. Well last weekend I guess was so out of control that it all bothers me. It's been a long time since I've felt that everything was out of my hands as badly as it was. I mean for the love of Barney I was crying on a rooftop...tragic !

I just need little bits of alone time to reset and recover. I received none then, and I hate playing catch up now.

Can't help but tear up at the thought of charming, I was smitten. Something that could have been beautiful ruined. Maybe if I too popped the pills I'd be much better off than I am now.

Biggest realization: Everyone has a fault no matter how big or how small, but not everyone knows how to make it better.

My life will always be an open book, for every question there is an answer, for every action there was a consequence, for every memory there is no regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment