Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Post

In the chill afterthoughts of having the hot water heater spring a leak I sit in despair.  Where once again my nature takes the "go go go" mentality to the forefront, yet it leaves me in the backseat.  I sit staring at the window.  One would see me watching the scenery go by.  But never did I see.

I'm swimming in a shark tank.  I have just enough strength to jump when they bite, but it's waning.  I fear the day.

I can't help but feel the doom and gloom of ghostly hallows past.  Memories of another time haunt me, it was me in the before but it's not me in the now.  Where, oh where did I go?  Or is it where did everyone else go?  Or even why did I not go with them?  With my feet in the mud I continue to get myself stuck.

I feel the winds of change billowing in the west.  Darkness gathering on the breeze with a chill to still the will.  Thoughts safely circling in the bubble that I've built, ready to be shattered at the first touch of ice.  But who will throw the first shard?

No comments:

Post a Comment